Opening up a new future for HDC Group by exploring a new growth engine.
After transitioning to a holding company system in May 2018, HDC Group launched HDC HOLDINGS as a holding company.
Based on the innovative and creative values that HDC Group has pursued for more than 40 years, HDC HOLDINGS is improving competitiveness and shareholder value by developing new growth engines, enhancing brand values, and training new human resources.
HDC HOLDINGS will continue to practice corporate social responsibility and work with customers, shareholders and employees to create a rich and trustworthy world.
- Main Type of Business : Holdings business; brand management; real estate leases; investment in new business
- Address : 520, Yeongdong-daero, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
- Date of establishment : March 25, 1976
Enriching our lives with environmentally-friendly and cutting-edge new materials.
HDC HYUNDAI EP is a company specializing in high-tech engineering plastic materials and leads growth in various industries including automobiles, electronics, construction, and household goods.
Starting as HDC Hyundai Development Company’s Oil Extraction Division in 1988, HDC HYUNDAI EP became an independent subsidiary of HDC Hyundai Development Company in 2000. Since then, HDC HYUNDAI EP has enjoyed continuous growth, and it has the largest share in Korea’s composite polypropylene (PP) market.
The company is producing composite PP, composite polyethylene (PE), polystyrene (PS), expandable polystyrene (EPS), polybutylene pipes (PB pipes) and chlorinated polyvinyl chloride (C-PVC) throughout Korea. Based on its recognized technology, the company is actively expanding into overseas markets as well.
Based on its technology and competitiveness, HDC HYUNDAI EP will ambitiously lead the functional polymer industry and the new material industry, which have unlimited growth potential.
- Main Type of Business : A company specializing in composite resins, automobile and electric/electronic materials
- Address : 5th, 6th floors, 102-dong, 239, Jeongjail-ro, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, Republic of Korea
- Date of establishment : January 5, 2000
Creating a safe and pleasant environment by combining construction IT with space.
Since its established in 1999, HDC I-CONTROLS has established itself as a construction company with the best technology, making construction achievements in Korea.
The company has enhanced its position as a comprehensive solution provider in the field of architecture by conducting various projects ranging from establishing systems in machinery, electrical equipment, emergency equipment, communication equipment and new renewable energy. These efforts have been applied in buildings, housing, roads, railroads and ports, etc., to providing energy service.
HDC I-CONTROLS, which is focused on smart home IoT (Internet of Things) and green IT businesses as growth engines, will do its best to realize its corporate slogan of “IT for People, Technology for the Future.”
- Main Type of Business : Home network; automatic control
- Address : 2nd, 3rd floors, 5, Jeongjail-ro 213beon-gil,
Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, Republic of Korea
- Date of establishment: September 17, 1999
Providing optimized, comprehensive management service for beautiful living spaces.
HDC I-SERVICE provides total real estate service, including comprehensive real estate management, real estate asset management, and interior and landscaping businesses.
The company has led Korea’s building management industry for the past 25 years and offers high-quality, one-stop interior and landscaping services by applying the building know-how of HDC Hyundai Development Company.
In addition, the company directly operates I-Nursing Home, which provides silver care service on par with that provided in developed countries, creating high-quality living spaces that meet customers’ emotional needs both indoors and out.
HDC I-SERVICE will become a partner for real estate business, creating and improving beautiful living spaces and enriching customers’ lives.
- Main Type of Business : Comprehensive real estate management; real estate asset management; interior; landscaping; I-Nursing Home
- Address : 5, Yeongdong-daero 106-gil, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
- Date of establishment : January 15, 1992
HDC IPARKMALL offers a new lifestyle full of pleasant experiences and impressions.
In 1999, HDC IPARKMALL was a pioneer in Korea’s distribution market as a complex shopping mall.
Located at Yongsan Station, which is the center of Seoul connecting districts north and south of the Han River as a gateway to provinces throughout Korea, HDC IPARKMALL is leading the implementation of “malling” culture, a new lifestyle trend where you can enjoy various activities such as shopping, culture, entertainment and dining out.
In 2018, HDC IPARKMALL completed an expansion of 64,000 m2, which is equal to the total floor area of a department store, and continues to leap forward on the path to becoming a global amusement mall, cooperating with CJ CGV.
- Main Type of Business : Real estate development, including leasing; shopping mall business
- Address : 55, Hangang-daero 23-gil, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
- Date of establishment : January 16, 1999
Enriching our lives through a lifestyle of enjoying music and by offering various cultural content.
As a comprehensive music company and also Korea’s first manufacturer of pianos, HDC YOUNGCHANG produces and sells pianos, electronic musical instruments, orchestral music instruments, and sound systems.
Founded in 1956 and now a member of HDC Group, HDC YOUNGCHANG has firmly established itself as a leading brand of pianos and electronic instruments based on excellent quality.
In 1990, the company acquired Kurzweil, one of the world’s four major electronic instrument brands, developing technologies that combine acoustic and digital fields.
HDC YOUNGCHANG will develop into a global comprehensive culture company that spreads a lifestyle of enjoying music as well as promoting various cultural content.
- Main Type of Business : Comprehensive manufacturer of musical instruments; distributing sound and recording equipment; masonry and building materials
- Address : 196, Bongsu-daero, Seo-gu, Incheon, Republic of Korea
- Date of establishment : November 03, 1956
Offering creative total solutions for real estate development projects.
HDC I&CONS is a professional developer with planning and financing capabilities, providing total solutions for real estate development projects ranging from acquisition, disposal, and management to operation.
HDC I&CONS is focusing on small- and medium-sized real estate development projects based on technology and customer trust accumulated by HDC Hyundai Development Company.
In addition, HDC I&CONS has specialized planning and construction capabilities in areas such as development-type remodeling construction involving changes in building uses, development of new promising commercial spheres and parking lot land, development of small housing in station influence areas, etc., as well as in the company’s own development projects.
HDC I&CONS will continue to offer creative lifestyles to its customers through unceasing development and innovation. It will also build a more environmentally-friendly and human-oriented architectural culture.
- Main Type of Business : Real estate development; construction; remodeling
- Address : 8th floor, 239, Jeongjail-ro, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, Republic of Korea
- Date of establishment : February 22, 2000
Providing special experiences and satisfaction that will last in customers’ memories.
HOTEL HDC leads Korea’s luxury hotel industry by realizing customer satisfaction through its outstanding individual hotel service.
HOTEL HDC operates top-class brand hotels Park Hyatt Seoul and Park Hyatt Busan, the high-end wellness resort Park Roche in Jeongseon, and IPark Condo in Sokcho. HOTEL HDC strives to provide a strong positive impression and comfort to its customers with its service philosophy of providing long-lasting memories.
Based on its accumulated management know-how and customer-oriented marketing strategies, HOTEL HDC will continue to develop and operate new hotels and condominiums and will lead Korea’s hospitality industry.
- Main Type of Business : Tourist hotel business; hotel management agency and service; consulting
- Address : 606, Teheran-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
- Date of establishment : February 25, 2005
Providing pre-cast concrete of perfect quality.
Starting as a division of HDC Hyundai Development Company in 1988, HDC HYUNDAI PCE became an independent subsidiary of HDC Hyundai Development Company in 2014. It specializes in the field of pre-cast concrete.
HDC HYUNDAI PCE’s pre-cast concrete is price competitive as panels, produced in batches in a stable environment at a dedicated plant, then taken to sites and assembled there.
In addition, the concrete can be quickly constructed into safe, earthquake-resistant buildings and is advantageous for building residential spaces with excellent soundproofing and insulation qualities.
Through experience and know-how accumulated in the construction of apartments, stadiums and logistics centers throughout Korea, HDC HYUNDAI PCE will grow to be one of the best professional pre-cast concrete companies in the nation.
- Main Type of Business : Manufacturing and delivering pre-cast concrete (PC); real estate development
- Address : 849, Jangyeo-ro, Deokpyeong-ri, Jeomdong-myeon, Yeoju-si, Gyeonggi-do, Republic of Korea
- Date of establishment : May 09, 2014
Creating a sports culture in the community, through passion and ambition.
HDC SPORTS operates Busan IPark Football Club, which is the home team of Busan.
Busan IPark, which was established in 1983 as Daewoo Royals, was acquired by HDC Hyundai Development Company in 2000. In 2004, the team won the FA Cup, changing its name to the current Busan IPark in 2005. The team also advanced to the semifinals of the AFC Champions League.
HDC SPORTS is committed to fostering both professional and youth players, expanding the base of football (soccer) in Korea and developing a sports culture through football. HDC SPORTS will continue to make efforts to turn Busan IPark into a source of pride and affection for the local community by actively communicating with football fans and making various community contributions.
- Main Type of Business : Service; professional football promotion
- Address : 43, Cheyukgongwon-ro, Gangseo-gu, Busan, Republic of Korea
- Date of establishment: February 27, 2003
Providing customer-oriented asset management service based on safe and transparent management.
HDC ASSET MANAGEMENT is a professional asset management company with differentiated competitiveness, which prioritizes customer-oriented, transparent and future-oriented values.
HDC ASSET MANAGEMENT establishes a consistent and systematic operation process by applying strict guidelines. The company also manages its clients’ assets in a secure, transparent manner under preventive management.
In order to maximize customer satisfaction with the best products and services, HDC ASSET MANAGEMENT plans to continue efforts to acquire and nurture talented individuals equipped with specialized knowledge.
- Main Type of Business : Indirect investment asset management
- Address : 2nd floor, 11, Gukjegeumyung-ro 8-gil, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
- Date of establishment : June 27, 2000
Offering more special and enjoyable experiences in the best duty-free shopping areas.
HDC SHILLA DUTY FREE was established in 2015 as a joint venture between HDC, a comprehensive real estate and infrastructure group, and Hotel Shilla, a world-renowned duty-free and hotel company.
HDC SHILLA DUTY FREE operates Shilla IPark Duty Free Shop in IPark Mall, which is Korea’s largest complex facility located in Yongsan, the center of Seoul and the gateway to provinces throughout Korea.
HDC SHILLA DUTY FREE operates a total of 600 stores including luxury fashion, watches, and cosmetics brands in a pleasant shopping space over five floors. It provides an advanced-concept shopping culture that encompasses culture, leisure and lifestyles for customers from Korea and abroad.
- Main Type of Business : Tourist facility business; bonded good sales
- Address : 55, Hangang-daero 23-gil, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
- Date of establishment : May 15, 2015
Providing a differentiated big data platform for real estate.
REAL ESTATE 114 provides information on real estate for sale or rent, market prices, columns and lot-sale. The company also provides REPS, a real estate statistics solution, and K-Atlas, a regional data fusion analysis service.
Since its establishment in 1999, REAL ESTATE 114 has provided various kinds of information needed for real estate investment, operation and use in Korea and abroad. The company also offers differentiated services based on its high-quality data and content.
REAL ESTATE 114, which became a member of HDC Group in 2018, will do its best to lead the industry as a big data platform for real estate, which will help customers in real estate transactions and smart investment.
- Main Type of Business : Provision of real estate information; provision of database and online information
- Address : 20, Pangyoyeok-ro 241beon-gil, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, Republic of Korea
- Date of establishment : May 28, 1999