Any questions? Please fill out the form below.
Information on Use of Customer Inquiries of Hyundai Development Company
1. Article 1 General Provisions1. Section 1 (Purpose)
The purpose of these terms of service is to set forth the rights, obligations, and responsibilities of HDC Co., Ltd. (hereinafter the “Company”) and users for using the service of https://www.hyundai-dvp.com/ (hereinafter the “Service”) that is provided by the Company.2. Section 2 (Announcements and Application)
The contents of these regulations shall come into effect upon being posted on the Service screen or otherwise announced. The Company may modify these regulations, and modified regulations go into effect by being announced in the same method as in Clause 1.3. Section 3 (Other Rules)
Matters not specified in these regulations shall be subject to the provisions of the Framework Act on Telecommunications, Telecommunications Business Act, and other applicable laws.
2. Article 2 Service Use Agreement1. Section 5 (Formation of Use Agreement)
- 1. The use agreement is formed by a user’s consent to the provisions of these terms of service and the Company’s approval for use to the use application.
- 2. Consent to these terms of service is deemed to have been given by pressing the inquiry button after checking the consent status box to the question “Do you consent to the terms of service of customer inquiries of Hyundai Development Company?” after reading these terms of service.
- 1. Users of this Service shall provide various information (name, email) requested by the Company.
- 2. Users applying for use by stealing the name of others (name and email) may be punished pursuant to applicable laws.
- 1. The Company does not provide separate approval for the use and inquiries of users.
- 1. In the event that the matters set forth have been modified during customer inquiries, modifications can be made by phone or inquiring again.
3. Article 3 Use of Service1. Section 9 (Obligations of Company)
- 1. The Company shall not engage in acts against the public order and good morals or prohibited by these terms of service and applicable laws, and shall make its best effort to continuously and stably provide the Service pursuant to these terms of service.
- 2. The Company has established and maintains a security system for protecting the personal information of users so that users may safely use the Service, and shall comply with the personal information protection policy.
- 3. The Company shall not send out undesired for-profit commercial emails to users who clearly expressed their intention to reject such emails.
- 4. When the Company objectively acknowledges that opinions or complaints expressed by users are reasonable, the Company shall immediately take appropriate measures after going through adequate procedures, provided that, when it is difficult to immediately take such measures, the Company shall notify users of the reason for such difficulty and of the expected handling schedule.
This Service does not separately accept membership; thus, it does not gather information on the ID and password of users.3. Section 11 (Obligation of Informants on Overall Service)
Users shall not engage in the following acts when using the Service:
- ① Unlawfully using someone else’s name
- ② Copying, using for publication or broadcasting, or providing to a third party the information obtained from the Service for a purpose other than for use by users without the prior approval of the Company
- ③ Infringing the copyright or other rights of a third party
- ④ Distributing information, sentences, or figures in breach of public order or public morals to others
- ⑤ An act that is objectively determined to be associated with a crime
- ⑥ Other acts that violate applicable laws and regulations
Users shall comply with the provisions set forth in these regulations, information guide on using the Service, and other precautionary matters.
Users shall comply with the use limitation provisions separately announced or posted in the Service notification by the Company for each matter.4. Section 12 (Provision of Information)
The Company may provide various information acknowledged as necessary during the use of the Service by users to informants by methods such as email, wired communication, or writing.5. Section 13 (Posts of Informants)
The Company strictly maintains confidentiality on inquiries made by users and does not post them on a separate website.6. Section 14 (Service Use Hours)
The use of the Service shall be available 24 hours a day year-round unless there is a special technical or operational obstacle to the Company. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Service may not be available on days or hours designated by the Company for undergoing periodic inspection, etc.The Company may separately designate the hours available for use for each scope by dividing the Service into certain scopes, and in this case, shall provide prior notification of the details.7. Section 15 (Suspension of Service)
- 1. The Company may suspend the Service when an event pertaining to one of the following occurs:
- ① When an unavoidable circumstance occurs due to construction, such as repair of equipment for the Service
- ② When a common carrier as regulated by the Telecommunications Business Act suspends the electronic communications service
The Company may suspend or limit the Service, in whole or in part, when normal use of the Service is interrupted due to congestion of use of the Service, failure of equipment or service facilities, blackout, or national emergency.
4. Article 4 Damage Compensation, Etc.1. Section 16 (Damage Compensation)
The Company shall not be responsible for any damages incurred to users in relation to the use of the Service while the Service fee is free of charge.2. Section 17 (Indemnification)
The Company shall be exempted of liability for providing the Service when the Service cannot be provided due to a natural disaster or an equivalent force majeure event.
The Company shall not be responsible for failure in the use of the Service based on a cause attributable to users.
The Company shall not be responsible for the reliability and accuracy of information, data, or facts posted on the Service by users.
(Enforcement Date) This regulation shall be enforced from December 12, 2016.
* Required Field