Opening up a new future for HDC Group by exploring a new growth engine.
After transitioning to a holding company system in May 2018, HDC Group launched HDC HOLDINGS as a holding company.
Based on the innovative and creative values that HDC Group has pursued for more than 40 years, HDC HOLDINGS is improving competitiveness and shareholder value by developing new growth engines, enhancing brand values, and training new human resources.
HDC HOLDINGS will continue to practice corporate social responsibility and work with customers, shareholders and employees to create a rich and trustworthy world.
- Main Type of Business : Holdings business; brand management; real estate leases; investment in new business
- Address : 520, Yeongdong-daero, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
- Date of establishment : March 25, 1976
Enriching our lives with environmentally-friendly and cutting-edge new materials.
HDC HYUNDAI EP is a company specializing in high-tech engineering plastic materials and leads growth in various industries including automobiles, electronics, construction, and household goods.
Starting as HDC Hyundai Development Company’s Oil Extraction Division in 1988, HDC HYUNDAI EP became an independent subsidiary of HDC Hyundai Development Company in 2000. Since then, HDC HYUNDAI EP has enjoyed continuous growth, and it has the largest share in Korea’s composite polypropylene (PP) market.
The company is producing composite PP, composite polyethylene (PE), polystyrene (PS), expandable polystyrene (EPS), polybutylene pipes (PB pipes) and chlorinated polyvinyl chloride (C-PVC) throughout Korea. Based on its recognized technology, the company is actively expanding into overseas markets as well.
Based on its technology and competitiveness, HDC HYUNDAI EP will ambitiously lead the functional polymer industry and the new material industry, which have unlimited growth potential.
- Main Type of Business : A company specializing in composite resins, automobile and electric/electronic materials
- Address : 5th, 6th floors, 102-dong, 239, Jeongjail-ro, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, Republic of Korea
- Date of establishment : January 5, 2000
We will grow as a space AIoT platform company by providing digital-based services.
HDC LABS is the new beginning of HDC I-CONTROLS and HDC I-SERVICE after their merger. HDC LABS plans to combine AIoT technological capabilities amassed from doing business in Smart Home and Intelligent Building and the know-how in real estate general management, landscaping and interior design, etc., to promote a building operation platform and B2C service platform as the future growth industry. We promise to grow into a space AIoT platform company by providing digital-based services that integrate construction and maintenance expertise with technology and data. At HDC LABS, we will do our best to convey unprecedented values to customers, and become a business that newly defines space, life and future.
- Main Type of Business : Smart Home, Intelligent Building, Infrastructure, Real Estate General Management, Real Estate Asset Management, Interior Design, Landscaping
- Address : 06722 HDC Labstower, 346 Hyoryeong-ro, Seocho-gu, Seoul
- Date of establishment: September 17, 1999
Developing an experiential complex shopping mall where you can enjoy your day like you’re at a theme park. ㄴ
In 1999, HDC IPark Mall pioneers a new circulation genre, called a “multi-use shopping mall”, for the first time and introduced the “Malling” culture in South Korea.
We are taking the lead in creating a new multi-use shopping mall trend by creating a healing space incorporated into the shopping experience with the concept of “Urban Nature” and providing contents for visitors to eat, enjoy, and experience.
HDC IPark Mall is continuing to challenge to be the best mixed-use shopping mall in South Korea, on step further from Yongsan’s landmark.
- Main Type of Business : Real estate development, including leasing; shopping mall business
- Address : 55, Hangang-daero 23-gil, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
- Date of establishment : January 16, 1999
Enriching our lives through a lifestyle of enjoying music and by offering various cultural content.
As a comprehensive music company and also Korea’s first manufacturer of pianos, HDC YOUNGCHANG produces and sells pianos, electronic musical instruments, orchestral music instruments, and sound systems.
Founded in 1956 and now a member of HDC Group, HDC YOUNGCHANG has firmly established itself as a leading brand of pianos and electronic instruments based on excellent quality.
In 1990, the company acquired Kurzweil, one of the world’s four major electronic instrument brands, developing technologies that combine acoustic and digital fields.
HDC YOUNGCHANG will develop into a global comprehensive culture company that spreads a lifestyle of enjoying music as well as promoting various cultural content.
- Main Type of Business : Comprehensive manufacturer of musical instruments; distributing sound and recording equipment; masonry and building materials
- Address : 196, Bongsu-daero, Seo-gu, Incheon, Republic of Korea
- Date of establishment : November 03, 1956
Offering creative total solutions for real estate development projects.
HDC I&CONS is a professional developer with planning and financing capabilities, providing total solutions for real estate development projects ranging from acquisition, disposal, and management to operation.
HDC I&CONS is focusing on small- and medium-sized real estate development projects based on technology and customer trust accumulated by HDC Hyundai Development Company.
In addition, HDC I&CONS has specialized planning and construction capabilities in areas such as development-type remodeling construction involving changes in building uses, development of new promising commercial spheres and parking lot land, development of small housing in station influence areas, etc., as well as in the company’s own development projects.
HDC I&CONS will continue to offer creative lifestyles to its customers through unceasing development and innovation. It will also build a more environmentally-friendly and human-oriented architectural culture.
- Main Type of Business : Real estate development; construction; remodeling
- Address : 3rd floor, 5, 213beon-gil, Jeongjail-ro, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, Republic of Korea
- Date of establishment : February 22, 2000
Providing special experiences and satisfaction that will last in customers’ memories.
HOTEL HDC leads Korea’s luxury hotel industry by realizing customer satisfaction through its outstanding individual hotel service.
HOTEL HDC operates top-class brand hotels Park Hyatt Seoul and Park Hyatt Busan. HOTEL HDC strives to provide a strong positive impression and comfort to its customers with its service philosophy of providing long-lasting memories.
Based on its accumulated management know-how and customer-oriented marketing strategies, HOTEL HDC will continue to develop and operate new hotels and condominiums and will lead Korea’s hospitality industry.
- Main Type of Business : Tourist hotel business; hotel management agency and service; consulting
- Address : 606, Teheran-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
- Date of establishment : February 25, 2005
Providing pre-cast concrete of perfect quality.
Starting as a division of HDC Hyundai Development Company in 1988, HDC HYUNDAI PCE became an independent subsidiary of HDC Hyundai Development Company in 2014. It specializes in the field of pre-cast concrete.
HDC HYUNDAI PCE’s pre-cast concrete is price competitive as panels, produced in batches in a stable environment at a dedicated plant, then taken to sites and assembled there.
In addition, the concrete can be quickly constructed into safe, earthquake-resistant buildings and is advantageous for building residential spaces with excellent soundproofing and insulation qualities.
Through experience and know-how accumulated in the construction of apartments, stadiums and logistics centers throughout Korea, HDC HYUNDAI PCE will grow to be one of the best professional pre-cast concrete companies in the nation.
- Main Type of Business : Manufacturing and delivering pre-cast concrete (PC); real estate development
- Address : 849, Jangyeo-ro, Deokpyeong-ri, Jeomdong-myeon, Yeoju-si, Gyeonggi-do, Republic of Korea
- Date of establishment : May 09, 2014
Creating a sports culture in the community, through passion and ambition.
HDC SPORTS operates Busan IPark Football Club, which is the home team of Busan.
Busan IPark, which was established in 1983 as Daewoo Royals, was acquired by HDC Hyundai Development Company in 2000. In 2004, the team won the FA Cup, changing its name to the current Busan IPark in 2005. The team also advanced to the semifinals of the AFC Champions League.
HDC SPORTS is committed to fostering both professional and youth players, expanding the base of football (soccer) in Korea and developing a sports culture through football. HDC SPORTS will continue to make efforts to turn Busan IPark into a source of pride and affection for the local community by actively communicating with football fans and making various community contributions.
- Main Type of Business : Service; professional football promotion
- Address : 43, Cheyukgongwon-ro, Gangseo-gu, Busan, Republic of Korea
- Date of establishment: February 27, 2003
Provide customer-oriented asset management services based on safe and transparent management
HDC Asset Management was founded in 2000 as an I Investment Trust Management Co., Ltd.
The company is managed responsibly with separated ownership and management for securing transparent asset management and autonomous decision making. Moreover, it has established an advanced operating system and an asset management system that satisfies global standards.
The name of the company was changed to HDC Asset Management in 2012. We pursue win-win cooperation by forming partnerships with major fund investors: for example, HDC Asset Management is selected as a company managing the stock portion of the Government Employee Pension and the bond portion of MOLIT.
In 2012, the company changed its name to HDC Asset Management and pursued win-win cooperation by forming partnerships with major fund investors.
Additionally, HDC Asset Management responds flexibly to the rapidly changing financial market. For example, it established the first REITs after receiving the REITs AMC accreditation in 2017. It also diversifies investment forms and business areas to generate stable revenue.
- Main business : Collective investment business and real estate asset management
- Address : Daeyoung Building 2F, 11 Gukjegeumyung-ro 8-gil, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul 07333
- Date of Establishment : June 27, 2000
Offering more special and enjoyable experiences in the best duty-free shopping areas.
HDC SHILLA DUTY FREE was established in 2015 as a joint venture between HDC, a comprehensive real estate and infrastructure group, and Hotel Shilla, a world-renowned duty-free and hotel company.
HDC SHILLA DUTY FREE operates Shilla IPark Duty Free Shop in IPark Mall, which is Korea’s largest complex facility located in Yongsan, the center of Seoul and the gateway to provinces throughout Korea.
HDC SHILLA DUTY FREE operates a total of 600 stores including luxury fashion, watches, and cosmetics brands in a pleasant shopping space over five floors. It provides an advanced-concept shopping culture that encompasses culture, leisure and lifestyles for customers from Korea and abroad.
- Main Type of Business : Tourist facility business; bonded good sales
- Address : 55, Hangang-daero 23-gil, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
- Date of establishment : May 15, 2015
Provides comprehensive real estate solutions based on big data.
Real Estate 114 provides objective real estate information by utilizing various data such as the sales, market price, actual trading prices, and sales volume of real estate. We also support our customers to make smooth transactions and reasonable investment decisions.
Additionally, we are offering real estate big data services that satisfy customers’ needs using REPS, the only real estate statistics solution in South Korea, and K-Atlas, the region-based data integration solution.
We will lead the big data platform market by providing comprehensive solution services ranging from residential to commercial real estate.
- Main Type of Business : Provision of real estate information; provision of database and online information
- Address : 8th, 9th floor, 346 Hyoryeong-ro, Seocho-gu, Seoul
- Date of establishment : May 28, 1999
We would like to welcome you to romantic and relaxing Gangwon-do.
The fastest way to Gangwon-do! Seoul-Chuncheon Expressway.
The Seoul-Chuncheon Expressway is a privately financed highway constructed as the first private project based on the Act on Public-Private Partnerships in Infrastructure.
The total length of Seoul-Chuncheon Expressway is 61.4km, connecting Gangdong-gu, Seoul to Chuncheon, Gangwon-do. The expressway is also the first half of Seoul-Chuncheon-East Hongcheon-Yangyang Highway Line. In the future, the expressway will connect with Jungbu Naeryuk Highway and Capital Region 2nd Outer Ring Expressway.
Seoul-Chuncheon Expressway was built using environmentally friendly design and construction technique. It is the shortest route from the metropolitan region (Seoul and Gyeonggi-do) to major tourist spots in Gangwon Province including the Seorak Mountain and the East Coast.
The Seoul-Chuncheon Expressway can alleviate the traffic congestion of the existing Yeongdong Expressway and national roads in North Gyeonggi and Gangwon. The Expressway will also shorten the distance and duration of the journey, thereby achieving balanced development throughout the country and reaping much economic benefit.
Seoul-Chuncheon Highway Co., Ltd's goal is to always give our customers the best possible journey, with emphasis on safety. We will continue to provide high level of maintenance so that our users may enjoy a fast, safe and convenient journey.
- Main business : Road management and operation, Rental business
- Address : 24468 1302-5, Handeokbalsan-gil, Nam-myeon, Chuncheon-si, Gangwon-do
- Date of Establishment : November 8, 2002
We lead Korea’s leisure industry with our premium integrated resort, offering true relaxation surrounded by nature.
HDC Resort acquired Oak Valley Resort from Hansol Development Co., Ltd. and changed its name to HDC Resort Co., Ltd.. HDC Resort operates Oak Valley in Wonju, the largest single resort, PARK ROCHE Resort & Wellness in Jeongseon, a high-class wellness resort, and Seorak I-Park Condo in Sokcho, a family resort. Starting with PARK ROCHE Resort & Wellness which showcased Korea’s first wellness department and programs, HDC Resort reflects the wellness philosophy into its projects, leading the trend of creating resorts that offer true relaxation. As evident in Korea’s biggest premium golf resort with an unprecedented 90 holes, HDC Resort plans to continuously develop and operate premium integrated resorts, and to spearhead the professional hospitality and leisure industry in the future.
- Main Type of Business : Resort, Golf Course, landscaping & civil engineering construction
- Company Address : 26357 Oak Valley 1-gil 66, Jijeong-myeon, Wonju, Gangwon-do Province
- Date of Establishment : September 24, 1992